Ankalaps MoonStar Disposable and Reusable Self Retaining Retractor SystemsFast, Easy, Effective
Moon Star self retaining retractor system consists of a combination of retractor rings and hooks.
It is available in many sizes and shapes that can be easily adapted to different anatomical areas,
facilitating use in many various procedures such as during vaginal and anal surgery.
The hooks and rings of Moon Star Retractor are a great system to adjust sensitive tissues.
The flexible structure of the system allows the transfer of the Moon Star Retractor and excellent access
to the operation site during the surgical procedures.
The flexible hooks can be adjusted during surgery to provide optimal tension. Moon Star Retractors
and hooks release the hands of surgeon and assistant so that the assistant perform other tasks and
prevent loss of work force. Supplied with 16 different types of hooks made of stainless steel. Moon Star Self Retaining Retractor Systems are available REUSABLE (R) and DISPOSABLE (D)
Blunt or Sharp Hook Models in Various Tip Structures
- Urinary incontinence procedures including slings
- Pelvic organ prolapse repairs
- Vaginal mesh revision/excision
- Vesicovaginal fistula repairs
- Rectovaginal fistula repairs
- Basic Skin Incision
- Skin Incision Closure
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Excision of Thyroglossal Duct Cyst
- Thyroidectomy and Parathyroidectomy
- Access to the Lateral Neck
- Hand Surgery
- LAR/Colo-anal Anastomosis
- Trans-anal tumor excision
- Anal Fistula Repair
- Perineal Protectomy (for Rectal Prolapse Repair)
- Hirschprungs procedures