Contract work model:
- Traumatology - orthopedics
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Quality & Warranty:
- Price for a single product, as for a serial;
- Finished product in 7 days;
- The price of 3D printing is 50% lower than the current market price;
- Availability of services for companies without their own production base. The ability to localize products in the Russian Federation.
- Certified materials approved by the printer manufacturer;
- Certification ISO 13485;
- Guaranteed quality due to advanced equipment.
- Optimal printing technology from equipment suppliers;
- Finalization of printing technologies by suppliers for specific production tasks;
- Partners - key engineering companies
The printing of endoprostheses and their elements on a 3D printer allows not only to individualize the shape of the product, but also to achieve unique physico-mechanical properties that are as close as possible to the characteristics of natural bone tissue.
The minimum realized size of the structural element of the main product is 150 μm
The material Ti6Al4V has certificates of compliance with EN ISO 9693 / DIN and EN ISO 22674. Studies have not revealed the appearance of cellular toxic substances in the area of contact of the endoprosthesis with living tissues.
The combination of homogeneous and porous implant structures promotes better bone engagement.