Product HighlightStable and Reliable:
- Detected Gene: B-raf V600
- Oncology: NSCLC & Colorectal Cancer
- Core Technology： PAP-ARMS®
- Matched Instrument: StratageneMx3000pTM, ABI7500 etc.
- Sample Type: tumor tissue Slice, ctDNA, pleural effusion
- Product Specification: 10 tests/kit
Closed tube detection, avoid contamination.High Sensitivity:
The detection can reach as low as 1% in 10 ng DNA.Easy Operation:
One step operation, only 90 minutes to finish the detection.Good Reproducibility:
Can be performed in the general PCR Labs. Results with good reproducibility can be easily obtained without special training.Applicable People
● A detection of B-raf gene status can be used to select targeted drugs (such as Vemurafenib) for patients with some kinds of tumor (such as melanoma) before starting the targeted treatments.
●A detection of B-raf gene status can be used to predict drug resistance before taking EGFR-TKI drugs.