MNCHIP Pointcare V is a state-of-the-art chemistry, electrolyte, immunoassay analyzer that delivers comprehensive diagnostic information from just two drops of whole blood, serum or plasma during the patient visit. Ideal for veterinary clinics and research. Till now, more than 2K units have been installed in European markets. Specification
Small box Big performance
- Dimensions: 210mm(L)*125mm(W)*175mm(H)
- Data Input Display: 4.3 inch capacitive touchscreen
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.85 lbs)
- Sample Size: 0.1cc (100 µl)
- Sample Type: whole blood, serum or plasma
- Test Time: 6-8 minutes
- Quality Control Features: Built-in real-time Quality Control (rQC®) system
- Interfaces: WIFI, USB, Bluetooth, LIS/EMR capable
- Consumables: 7.8cm in diameter and 0.68cm thick, single-use, self-contained plastic chemistry reagent discs. Each disc contains all reagents needed to perform a panel of tests on a single sample
- Memory Capacity: Up to 50,000 patient and quality control results
- Mode of Opertion: Continuous
Perfectly sized for settings where space is limited. Compact design and lightweight (2.2kg) suitable for mobile use. Deliver real-time care
Vets can perform a complete panel of up to 16 chemistry tests on-site in about 8～12 minutes.
Seconds of hands-on time, minutes for treatment solution.
Provide clients with immediate answers during their visit and save technician time with load-and-go efficiency.
Streamline Patient-testing Workflow
Easy and safe operation, three simple steps for fast, efficient performance.
Pointcare V is designed to simplify your workflow with ease of use, flexibility and throughput, so you can rededicate staff to undertake value-added tasks.Little to no Maintenance
Save time and costs plus increase employee compliance to use. The use of xenon lamps as the light source has a theoretical working time of decades.High System Reliability
The system delivers fast and reliable lab-accurate results and is intended for professional use in a clinical laboratory setting or at point-of-care locations. After extensive correlation studies, the accuracy, precision and reproducibility of the MNCHIP chemical analyzer has been proven. Many devices have been installed not only in nationwide and more in worldwide.The One for ALL
Various of testing species: avian, bovine, canine, equine, feline, goat, monkey, mouse, lizard, elephant, monkey, mouse, pig, rabbit, rat, sheep, snake and other.