IP Nurse Call System
HCC – 07 IP system with speech
General features of HCC – 07 IP system:
• System provides full duplex Hands Free or Discreet Speech between Patient and Staff.
• Nursing staff receive information such as other nurse calls, emergency calls and doctor calls via corridor lamps and room terminals, Single Sided/Double sided information display for corridor, paging system or DECT compatible devices.
• System has capacity to provide at least 2 analog or 10 internet entertainment programs (radio)
• Touch Screen color Master Nurse Station enables control of the whole system.
• Master terminal communicating in any languages according to the client request
• Systems installed in individual departments might be combined into the merged operation of up to 10 departments, which shall allow the creation of a larger functional whole with centralized manning, for example at night.
• A special version of the call unit at the bed allows calling to two independent nurses' workplaces.
o the patient terminal allows, for example, the calling of assistance for a mother or child in the delivery room from two separate workplaces of medical personnel.
• The system allows the control of up to 10 entry doors (or the electrical locks in the doors) in the department directly from either the master terminal or using wireless RFIT readers of access cards located at the doors.
• The system is configured and programmed from PC
o Each button in all units must be easily programmed to any functionality (e.g. type of call, call priority and nurse presence)
• The system allows connection and transfer of voice call to DECT phones
• The system can be connected to paging system or Android based mobile phones
• Master terminal and room terminal enables “voice navigation” in different languages
• Up 10 priority levels of calls/alarms can be set in the system
• Filtering of incoming calls in the room terminals is available
• History of calls and central monitoring of all events in the department is available via SQL server
• Monitoring of nurse/staff work is possible by using RFID cards
• Registration of personnel by RFID cards
• Self-diagnosis of the system
• Disconnection alarm of failure alarm of every unit in the system
• Possibility to use IP camera in the system