Innovative 2-in-1 design for ultra-precise applications in the low-pressure range.
None of the restrictions of conventionally designed pressure sensors apply to the LHD ULTRA: Product developers and users are no longer bound by precision limitations in the upper or lower pressure range. Our new flow-based 2-in-1 differential pressure sensor measures pressure fluctuations in the entire highly dynamic range of -5,000 Pa to +5,000 Pa with sub-pascal accuracy. This makes the LHD ULTRA ideal for applications that require high precision, an extended measuring range, and the convenience of a single component. The high-precision 2-in-1 differential pressure sensors combine two sensing elements with different pressure ranges in a single housing.
- Differential pressure sensors based on the thermal measurement of microflows record pressure ranges from 0 to ±5,000 Pa
- High precision across the entire measuring range, particularly in the ultra-low pressure range around the zero point
- 16-bit analog digital converter for the upper and lower pressure ranges and a special averaging function enable 24-bit resolution over the entire work area
The models in the series feature a 16-bit analog digital converter for the upper and lower pressure ranges. A special signal processing routine delivers 24-bit resolution for the entire pressure range. Not only do they offer a high resolution, but they also boast compact dimensions and a broad spectrum of applications.
The dual application of the thermal-based MEMS elements and the adapted installation and connection technology (SDCT) means that the LHD ULTRA models are extremely compact with a height of just 7.4 millimeters, and their vertical pressure connections make them ideal for manifold mounting. The key features of the LHD ULTRA differential pressure sensors at a glance:
Ideal for medical applications like:
- High dynamic range for pressures up to 5,000 Pa (more than a factor of 50 compared with the standard L series)
- Resolution at low pressure less than 0.02Pa
- Outstanding resistance to dusty or damp air
- Ultra-flat design
- Sleep apnea therapy devices (CPAP devices)
- Sleep diagnosis equipment
- Oxygen conservers/concentrators