Autonomic Nerve Balance (HRV) & Arterial Blood Circulation (APG)
- Prediction of cardiovascular disease
- Assessment of ANS function
- Check the Autonomic nerve balance status by sympathetic & parasympathetic nerve system
- Evaluation for the response of body caused by the stress
- Stress relaxation/improvement of immune system -
- Autonomic Nerve System Function
1. Control the activity of life in our inner body - Homeostasis
2. Control all of organic activities such as gastric fluid and intestine peristalsis
3. Control the artieral function
4. A key of immune system
Autonomice function plays a key role of controlling the leucocyte which is responsible for the immune system function. Basically, SDNN, LF and TP are very important parameters due to highly related to the dynamic immune system function and prevent from the diseases related to the decreased immunity.
Most of all, it can be combining the treatment with a functional medicine for the immunity restoration. Individuals have many different conditions and many causes so that it is very important to treat them with the unique and individual treatment to all of different people.
Based on many clinical papers, it will prove that the immunity can be restoring with the Autonomic Nerve function by keeping monitoring and testing every day.
Fore more details, you can visit our website and Youtube link to watch the video.