THE U.S. COMMERCIAL SERVICE —
YOUR GLOBAL BUSINESS PARTNER
The U.S. Commercial Service assists and advocates for U.S. businesses in international markets to foster U.S. economic prosperity. Utilizing our network of trade promotion and policy professionals located in over 70 countries (representing 91% of global GDP) and 100 U.S. locations, the Commercial Service promotes U.S. exports, especially among small and medium-sized enterprises; advances and protects U.S. commercial interests overseas; and attracts inward investment into the United States.
Personalized Business Matchmaking
• Meet one-on-one with pre-screened buyers, sales representatives, and business partners through our Gold Key Service.
• Leverage customized market briefings, research, and advice.
• Identify potential partners and get detailed company reports.
• Determine the marketability of your product or service.
Trade Advocacy Services
• Receive government-to-government support in promotion of U.S. exports and employment.
• Counter foreign government advocacy and political pressure.
• Benefit from transparency and fairness in the tender processes.
SelectUSA helps companies of all sizes find the information they need to make decisions; connect to the right people at the local level; and navigate the federal regulatory system in order to invest into the U.S.A.. SelectUSA also assists U.S. economic development organizations to compete globally for investment by providing information, a platform for international marketing, and high-level advocacy.
Visit www.selectusa.gov and www.selectusasummit.us
On-Stop-Shop for the Worlds Medical Marketplace